Friends of Perry Animal Shelter needs volunteers Monday-Sunday every day of the year. Morning shifts at 730AM - 1030AM and afternoon shifts 2pm-6pm. Respsabilitys include:
- Cleaning and refilling food and water dishes for cats and dogs.
- Removing and replacing soiled bedding.
- Washing and folding laundry.
- Scooping cat litter.
- Washing cat litter boxes.
- Washing crate trays.
- Washing dishes.
- Cleaning up after, feeding, and providing water to birds, ferrets, rabbits, rats, turtles, fish, and sugar gliders.
- Mopping sweeping floors.
- Cleaning up after dogs after they go outside to potty.
- Bathing dogs.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Must be commited to at least one shift once a week