Guest Ambassador Station Volunteers are an intrinsic part of the guest experience. They will be the face of Pacific Science Center, sharing their own enthusiasm and ensuring that guests feel welcomed and well-informed about our many programs and exhibitions. They will assist guests in finding their way to key locations inside and outside of the Science Center by providing clear and precise directional assistance. Guest Ambassador Station Volunteers proactively recommend exhibitions and programs to guests depending on their interests and needs. Must have weekday afternoon availability.
Pacific Science Center is an independent non-profit educational institution located in Seattle that ignites curiosity in every child and fuels a passion for discovery, experimentation, and critical thinking in all of us. We bring science to life. Our award-winning, interactive programs reach more than 1.1 million people each year - in their communities, classrooms, and on our campus.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to commit to 2 shifts per month
- Horticulture Exhibit Volunteer...
- Tinker Tank Facilitator...
- Lake Washington Watershed...
- Data Squad Volunteer
- Science Interpretation Program...
- What is Reality – Volunteer...
- Guest Ambassador Station Volunteer
- Field Trip Ambassador Volunteer
- Join the Science Interpretation...
- Guest Ambassador Volunteer (18+)
- Enthusiastic Special Event...
- Development Donor Records...
- Polliwog Preschool Intern (Unpaid)
- Development Intern (Unpaid)