Want to serve as a group or family? November 1st through the end of March of 2017, we will be expanding Sam Jones Hall, our single adult shelter by 50 beds due to the winter weather. We are currently looking for groups of 5-10 volunteers who are willing to provide, deliver, and serve meals to these individuals. Dinner will be served from 7-10:00pm. Scheduling is flexible! It is recommended that volunteers be over the age of 18 years old.
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Group Facilitation
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Scheduling and timing are flexible.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...