Want to serve as a group or family? November 1st through the end of March of 2017, we will be expanding Sam Jones Hall, our single adult shelter by 50 beds due to the winter weather. We are currently looking for groups of 5-10 volunteers who are willing to provide, deliver, and serve meals to these individuals. Dinner will be served from 7-10:00pm. Scheduling is flexible! It is recommended that volunteers be over the age of 18 years old.
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Group Facilitation
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Scheduling and timing are flexible.
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Thanksgiving Volunteer
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- ESL Volunteer
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...