Willpowered Woman is looking for an enthusiastic Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Program Manager to engage and reach new audiences!
A few things this role entails:
- Strategize to reach a broader base of potential supporters by finding new supporters/leveraging the power of current supporters (as well as their online networks such as, email and social media.)
- Come up with creative ways for our supporters to champion our cause and raise funds as well as awareness by reaching their friends, families and colleagues.
- Determine recruitment and communication strategies to accelerate the participation of existing and potential supporters.
This person must be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and motivational skills who is confident, organized, pro-active and loves people!
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours/week
- RSS Feed Manager
- Experienced Marketing Manager
- Experienced Sales Person -...
- Experienced Book Keeper
- Facebook Engagement Manager
- Instagram Community Builder
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Program...
- Twitter Community Builder
- Public Relations/Media Specialist
- Experienced UI/UX Designer
- Experienced Comic Book Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Experienced Web Developer
- Public Speaking Supporter
- Social Media Content Manager
- Volunteer Manager
- Experienced Fundraiser -...
- Experienced Copywriter
- Chairman of the Board
- Fundraising Event...