Grace Hospice Volunteer training classes are free of charge and are now forming.
- Administrative volunteers receive 1 ½ - 2 hours of training and must undergo a background check and drug screen*
- Youth volunteers receive 1 ½ - 2 hours of training
- Direct patient volunteers receive 10 hours of training and must undergo a background check, drug screen and annual TB test, and are offered an optional Hepatitis B immunization*
*All background checks, drug screens, TB testing and Hepatitis B immunizations are paid for by Grace Hospice.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...