There are several different ways that you can become involved with Grace Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Volunteer for End of Life...
- Community Volunteer - Holland, MI
- Someone Needs You
- Hospice patient emotional and...
- Veteran Volunteer for Hospice...
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Relationship Building
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Providing Conversation with...
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Hospice companion
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Supporting Hospice Patients at...
- Friend to Hospice Patient