There are several different ways that you can become involved with Grace Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
All volunteers receive training to ensure that they are comfortable with their assigned tasks.
You may either complete an online application, or print out our adult application / youth application and mail it to the Volunteer Coordinator at the office of your choice.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...