Are you an outgoing, positive, caring person? Do you have a desire to help others?
Do you have just a few hours a week to give to someone?
If you answered yes to any one of these, then Grace Hospice has a great opportunity for you!
Grace is seeking loving, caring people to join our volunteer program!
As a Grace Hospice volunteer you will be trained in
- Hospice 101
- Spirituality and the dying patient
- Palliative care
- Effective communication
- How to assist the Alzheimer'spatient
- How to effectively comfort the family
and much much more!
This is a flexible program consisting of visits of 2 hours and training is provided.
For more information on this rewarding opportunity call Julie at Grace today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer