We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data from Mental Health Court into information, information into insight and insight into program decisions.
We collect data from participants and need this raw data entered into a system for reporting. You would be responsible for creating the database/system and inputting the data.
Example-Show progress in housing of participants. Report would show 1) how many participants had housing needs, 2)How many received housing assistance, 3) Percentage of Success with housing participants. Task would be to create the database/reporting system, input data, analyze data to show progress/needs.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with Coordinator to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Database Administration
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Internet Research
- Software Engineering
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Weekly availability until project completion