Grant Research Internship -Miracle Flights is seeking an individual to fulfill an important and meaningful role as we pursue grant funding for our programs and administration. In this position the individual will be immersed in our grant research and grant writing work. The individual will provide essential research for the development of our grant application strategy. Responsibilities could include:
* Researching available and applicable grants
* Research, retrieval and assembly of background material for grant proposals
The primary responsibility will be for the research of applicable potential grant opportunities for the organization.
* A two-month commitment, at least 10 hours per week (but no maximum)
* Goal driven Undergraduate or Graduate students preferably with non-profit or other volunteer experience, or a desire to gain such experience
* Strong time-management, organizational, and internet research skills a must
* Ability to self-motivate, stay on task and work independently
Unpaid, Volunteer Position
Additional: This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the not-for-profit sector. This is a ground level experience working in a non-profit. This is also a great chance to develop above-entry-level skills.
How to Apply:
Please send a thoughtful email with a resume.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment