Our therapist volunteers will provide therapy at major sporting events for people who are running to fundraise for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. We are looking for people who are qualified in sports therapy and have a passionate interest in the work of the Trust.
We are looking for volunteers who have:
good interpersonal skills;
a qualification in sports therapy;
good organisational and networking skills;
a passionate interest in supporting the work for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Information and Support Volunteer
- Events Volunteer
- Therapy Volunteer
- Speaker Volunteer
- Event Administration Volunteer
- Office Administration Volunteer
- Learning and Development Volunteer
- Creative Photography Volunteer
- Strategic Partnerships Volunteer
- Activities Volunteer
- Ambassador volunteer in the East...
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Helpline Volunteer