We are looking for fundraising volunteers to help organise, run and promote a variety of activities and events throughout the UK.
Our Fundraisers raise much needed funds through as variety of activities and events throughout the UK. This could be a charity ball, bake sale or a carol concert. You will be supported in your role by the community fundraising manager in your area.
We are looking for someone to:
* Meet with Branch committee/other volunteers to discuss ideas/developments
* Help in the organising, running and promoting of specific events
* Work together with volunteers to assign specific tasks
* Collect and deposit funds in branch account
What are we looking for ?
Someone who has:
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good listening skills
* Good organisational skills
* Good networking skills
* A passionate interest in raising funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
We aim to run an inclusive volunteering programme, which is open to all. We particularly welcome applications from people who have, or have been affected by cystic fibrosis.
We will give:
* Support through an induction and on-going learning throughout your role
* Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be covered
To apply to this role please follow the link:
- Event Design & Planning
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16