The creative photography volunteer will work with our Content team to tell the story of Life Unlimited.
We need volunteers to capture images that tell a whole story in a single frame. This is a great opportunity for reliable, enthusiastic and creative photographers to make a difference while having the opportunity to see their images on our website, in print and on our social media channels.
We are looking for someone to:
* Collate all photos taken after the event/photoshoot and sending to the Content Team
* Participate in evening and weekend events/activities
* Arrange props/material for photoshoots when needed
* Capture images, within agreed timeframes, to display and color compliance standards
* Perform quality control checks on images, according to guidelines
* Post-processing of images, including cropping, colour corrections, etc
* Naming digital files and creating metadata/tags as required for upload to the photo library.
What are we looking for?
Someone who has:
* Strong photography skills
* A good artistic eye and feel for an aesthetically beautiful shot
* Good Adobe Photoshop skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Suitable photography equipment and editing software
We aim to run an inclusive volunteering programme, which is open to all. We particularly welcome applications from people who have, or have been affected by cystic fibrosis.
We will give:
* Support through an induction and on-going learning throughout your role
* Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be covered
To apply to this role please follow the link:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Ad hoc, with potential for evening & weekend work