As a Programs and Services Intern you will gain valuable experience working with the Chapter’s Programs and Services Team learning about client and community engagement.
- Work alongside the Programs and Services Team while gathering and analyzing information
- Conduct phone calls to service providers and clients regarding financial assistance
- Make follow up calls to those who have been newly diagnosed
The applicant must have excellent writing, oral communication and phone skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as computer skills, are required. The ability to work independently and take initiative is essential.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible (5-15 hours per week)
- Walk MS: Madison
- Walk MS: Appleton Planning Team
- Photographer for MS Snowmobile...
- Walk MS: Wausau Planning Team
- Walk MS: Fond Du Lac Planning Team
- In Kind Donation Volunteer
- Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Walk MS: Appleton
- Administrative Volunteer
- Walk MS: Cedarburg Planning Team
- Walk MS: Menomonee Falls
- Walk MS: Kenosha-Racine Planning...
- Walk MS: Wausau
- Walk MS: Janesville Planning Team
- Walk MS: La Crosse
- Spring Semester Development Intern
- Spring Semester Volunteer...
- Walk MS: La Crosse Planning Team
- Walk MS: Marshfield Planning Team
- Front Desk Receptionist