We're looking for confident volunteers to help our community fundraising team raise awareness of cystic fibrosis in areas including Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire. You'll help deliver presentations and talks to schools, business and community groups in your local area. These presentations will highlight the effect of CF on people with the condition, and their families, as well as highlighting how fundraising money is spent by the Trust.
We'll provide full training and support so you can make the most of your time volunteering with us.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Information and Support Volunteer
- Events Volunteer
- Therapy Volunteer
- Speaker Volunteer
- Digital and Content Intern
- Event Administration Volunteer
- Office Administration Volunteer
- Learning and Development Volunteer
- Creative Photography Volunteer
- Activities Volunteer
- Ambassador volunteer in the East...
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Graphic Design Internship
- Helpline Volunteer