FOR MINDS MATTER DETROIT
As a mentor for Minds Matter Detroit you will support/advise students on all aspects of college prep-help them explore career paths, map out three-year plans, evaluate summer prep programs, narrow down on potential schools, and work on applications.
As part of a growing network of community leaders Minds Matter offers:
* Leadership and professional development opportunities
* Networking and social activities
* Meaningful experiences and lasting relationships with students
HOW IT WORKS
Each student will be paired with 2 dedicated mentors. These mentors will support the students throughout the 21 sessions.
21 hours- 1 hour each Saturday mornings from October 29 th, 2016 - April 29 th, 2017(excl. holidays) from 12:30pm - 1:30pm
We ask know everyone is busy, so we ask for 80% attendance to our Saturday mentoring sessions
VISIT US/APPLY AT:
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 21 hours- 1 hour on Saturdays (10/29/16-4/29/17)