Have a gift of hospitality? Join Hope Place as a front desk volunteer.
11 people are interested
Hope 4 Youth provides pathways to end homelessness by meeting the basic needs of young people experiencing homelessness in the community.
Front Desk Volunteers provide coverage at Hope Place Welcome Center, Hope 4 Youth's transitional housing program. Volunteers cover the front desk area and assist with answering phones, checking in guests, light office tasks such as cleaning or stuffing envelopes (no computer experience necessary) and watch security cameras. Volunteers must be able to keep a log-book. A staff member is on-site to answer any questions. Shifts are available the following days:
- Mondays 7-10 AM, 10 AM- 1 PM, 1-4 PM, 4-6 PM or 6-8 PM
- Tuesdays 7-10 AM, 10 AM- 1 PM, 1-4 PM, 4-6 PM or 6-8 PM
- Wednesdays 7-10 AM, 10 AM- 1 PM, 1-4 PM, 4-6 PM or 6-8 PM
- Thursdays 7-10 AM, 10 AM - 1 PM, 1-4 PM, 4-6 PM or 6-8 PM
- Fridays 7-10 AM, 10 AM-1 PM, 1-4 PM, 4-6 PM or 6-8 PM
- Saturdays 7-10 AM, 10 AM-1 PM, 1-4 PM, 4-6 PM or 6-8 PM
- Sundays 7-10 AM, 10 AM - 1 PM, 1-4 PM, 4-6 PM or 6-8 PM
Individuals must go through a volunteer application process including a background check, fingerprinting and additional training on vulnerable adult mandated reporting. All other training will be provided.
We'll work with your schedule.
80 Coon Rapids BlvdCoon Rapids, MN 55448
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Office Reception
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- One shift per week/month