The Caldwell Family YMCA is seeking enthusiastic, high-energy individuals with a desire to work with youth and adults playing basketball. Gym Supervisors will provide a safe, fun place for all ages to gather, socialize, play, or relax; oversee activities going on in the gym; and observe behavior of those playing and ensure rules & YMCA values are followed. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today! Here's how:
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on Register
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted once the background check has cleared.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mon-Fri, 5-8pm
- Birthday Bag Assembly- West Branch
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Kids Night Out Volunteer- West...
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- Storyteller--Caldwell Branch
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Family Night Volunteer- West...
- YMCA Christmas Run
- Porter Volunteer- West Branch
- Health and Wellbeing Floor...