The Caldwell Family YMCA is seeking enthusiastic, safety-minded individuals to help create a safe place for all to learn and grow. Safety Ambassadors will observe members & guests in the facility to deter loss of property & unacceptable behavior; provide a presence throughout the facility and in gender-appropriate locker rooms; assist in maintaining a safe environment in the gym, lobby and family activity areas; and report any unacceptable situations to staff. If you would like to be part of this great new opportunity, please apply today! Here's how:
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on Register
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted once the background check has cleared.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mon-Fri, 3-8pm (shifts available)
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- Storyteller--Caldwell Branch
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Health and Wellbeing Floor...
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...