The Caldwell Family YMCA is seeking belay volunteers who are passionate about rock climbing and helping youth develop new skills. Belayers will help staff provide supervision & safety at the climbing wall, belay members, help staff plan climbing routes, and teach members to climb and belay safely. Volunteers are needed M-W-F from 4-7pm, and Sat. 12-3pm. All interested volunteers must complete the YMCA's Belay Certification Course. If you are interested in this fun opportunity, please apply today! Here's how:
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on Register
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted once the background check has cleared.
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- MWF 4-7pm, Sat. 12-3pm
- Must Complete YMCA's Belay Certification Course
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Garden Prep Volunteers
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Child Watch--West Branch
- Gym Supervisor--West Branch
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Child Watch--Caldwell Branch
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- New Knowledge Adventures...
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Make A Splash Locker Room...