Youth Activity Center Volunteers--Caldwell Branch
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Goal of Role
To assist staff in creating a welcoming, engaging environment for kids and teens
Tasks and Activities
· Welcome & engage with kids 6-16 years old
· Interact with kids by playing games and doing activities with them
· Encourage youth to participate in meaningful, fun activities
· Provide a safe place for youth to gather, socialize, play, & relax
· Role model the Y Values
14 or older
Length of commitment
☐ At volunteer’s discretion (during business hours)
☒ At specified times: During school year, 3-6:30 PM; During summer, any time
Qualifications and skills desired
· Enthusiastic, high-energy individual
· Enjoys engaging with kids and teens
· High level of professionalism and tact
· Be able to role model & communicate Y Values to youth
Training and other requirements
· Must pass a background and reference check, and attend volunteer orientation prior to start date.
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on Register
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted once the background check has cleared.
We'll work with your schedule.
3720 S. Indiana AveCaldwell, ID 83605
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- During school year, 3-6:30 PM; During summer, any time