Do you have a passion for youth and inspiring creativity and learning through play? The Caldwell YMCA is seeking enthusiastic, high-energy role models to interact with youth ages 6-17. Volunteers will help provide a safe place for youth to gather, socialize, play games, or just relax after school. If you would like to be part of this amazing opportunity, please apply today! Here's how:
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on Register
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted once the background check has cleared.
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers are needed M-F 3:30-5pm
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Garden Prep Volunteers
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Child Watch--West Branch
- Gym Supervisor--West Branch
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Child Watch--Caldwell Branch
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- New Knowledge Adventures...
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Make A Splash Locker Room...