The Caldwell Family YMCA is seeking enthusiastic, high-energy volunteers who enjoy working with kids! Volunteers will get to hang out with 5-11 year old youth, inspriring creative learning through play and role modeling positive behaviors. Kid's Night Out takes place on the 4th Friday every month from 6-10pm.
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on Register
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted once the background check has been processed.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4th Fridays monthly for 4-hour period
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Storyteller--Caldwell Branch
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Health and Wellbeing Floor...
- Youth Activity Center...