Seasons Hospice is seeking an Art Therapist to help bring solace to people with terminal illness in the Denver community. An ideal candidate need not be clinical, but ideally would be passionate about utilizing their skillset to help permeate the deepest part of our patients, where no words exist. What place does art therapy have in a hospice context? How would you envision yourself getting involved in this role? Please share your thoughts regarding this question. We welcome your ideas, creativity, and initiatives! Please reach out to us, and we could schedule a time to talk to connect.
"Art is my cure to all this madness, sadness and loss of belonging in the world & through it I'll walk myself home."
- Hospice Care
- Exhibition Arts
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mandatory Comprehensive Training (estimated 15 hours)
- Facilitate Legacy Projects for...
- Vigil Volunteer
- Theology Students and Hospice
- Sensory Based Volunteering for...
- Hospice Music Companion
- Nonverbal Communication for...
- Care Companion Volunteer
- Wilderness Therapy for Hospice
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Community Hospice Liason
- Active Listening Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering For Med...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Memory Bear/ Pillow Sewer
- Art Therapy and Hospice
- Pet Therapy and Hospice
- Circle of Care
- Aromatherapy and Hospice
- Mindfulness and Hospice