The VISTA Department at Project Amistad is recruiting individuals to volunteer in the Amistad for Veterans Department.
Volunteers will perform the following duties:
- Report to AFVP for assigned direction.
- Accurately file all confidential paperwork/files in the appropriate place.
- Data entry enter client information into excel spreadsheet.
- Keep all client records confidential, ensuring that files are not taken out of the office.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be able to read fine print.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to volunteer you must:
1. Undergo criminal background check
2. Complete VRP orientation designed for volunteers / interns.
3. Is punctual in meeting project assignments and communicates with supervisor when changes in volunteer schedule arise.
4. Should comply with agency policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
If interested in the position please contact the VISTA Department at 915-298-1104 with Ana, Rebeca or Alicia.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must have eye for detail Must be willing to sign confidentiality waiver. Be able to read fine print