Great Nonprofits needs a volunteer Analytics Products Manager to help us define, analyze and interpret large data sets from different sources, identifying opportunities and trends to ensure online campaigns and website success by utilizing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other analytics tools. The candidate should have a strong understanding of research methodologies, and be able to transfer data into actionable, well-written documents and presentations. The data and insights created in this role will help our team to develop products and campaigns, optimize site usage and navigation, and increase knowledge audiences.
- Create and maintain standardized reports and dashboards to provide ongoing data and insight for internal stakeholders
- Extract, analyze, manipulate, and synthesize data to measure and report on user behavior
- Provide quantitative and qualitative insights across digital channels
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics, data analysis and research.
- 2+ years hands-on experience and technical proficiency with, web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (preferred).
- Interested in automating processes and data feeds where applicable.
- Familiarity with tagging and tracking methodology.
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Tableau or other Enterprise BI Tool preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Independent thinker.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- SQL / MySQL
- Google Apps
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment