Volunteers are Super Heroes. They serve others and give back to our community. The Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division is actively recruiting Super Hero volunteers. Learn about our four volunteer programs and how you can make a difference in our community!
We are looking for people who are:
- life-long learners
- love serving others
- team players
Who want to share their talent and skills to:
- conduct community outreach
- present educational sessions
- counsel Medicare beneficiaries
- advocate for residents in long-term care facilities
We are hosting four Meet and Greet Events in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area, attend one of these events to learn about our volunteer programs and see if our program is a good fit for you.
Events are being held:
- Wednesday, November 16, 10:00 am - Paseo Verde Library
- Monday, December 12, 10:00 am - Aging and Disability Services Offices, 1820 E. Sahara Avenue, Suite #201, Las Vegas, NV 89104
RSVP by calling (702) 486-2439 or email email@example.com.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- varies by program
- Got Time? Got Heart? Volunteer...
- Looking for Super People to...
- Lend a Hand -- Make an impact...
- Do you like making presentations?
- Got Time to Give Back. Help...
- Protect - Detect - Report......
- Looking for Life Impacting...
- Advocate for older adults!
- Looking for service that impacts...
- Help prevent Medicare Fraud!
- Volunteer as an Outreach...
- Older Adults living in long-term...
- Assist Seniors with Medicare...
- Medicare Benefits Specialist
- Looking for Super Hero Volunteers!
- Learn about our Volunteer...