Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy working behind the scenes? Branch Library Aides are essential in our branches to ensure that basic clerical needs are completed and that immediate patron questions are answered. Typical work includes filing, copying, helping patrons with basic directional issues, and introducing patrons to librarians.
Responsibilities: Assist patrons with needs, referring to Librarian as needed; perform clerical work such as filing, copying, and/or data entry; provides assistance with audio-visual equipment; assist with special programs and/or shelf reading as needed
Necessary skills and qualifications: Excellent customer service; attention to detail; basic understanding of library operations; ability to alphabetize
Needed someone with availiabilty: Monday, Tuesday, Friday or Saturday 10-2pm
- Literacy / Reading
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Interview, References, Background check or Teen Agreement
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Branch Library Aide- Miami Twp
- Children's Program...
- Teen Program Support Assistant-...
- Shelf Reader-Blue Ash
- Holds Assistant-Blue Ash
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Children's Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- Holds Assistant- Loveland
- Teen Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Holds Assistant-Mt. Washington
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer Assistant-Blue Ash
- Branch Computer...