Branch Computer Assistants are essential in our branches to provide technology assistance to patrons who are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with using equipment and software. Typical work includes assisting patrons with Microsoft Office programs, internet searches, creating email accounts from free services, and navigation of the library’s online catalogue.
Current Needs: Wednesday or Thursday nights
All volunteers must be approved by Volunteer Services prior to service. Our application and screening process includes: an online application, interview, reference check, and background check.
Online application is available at www.cincinnatilibrary.org/support/volunteer.html
- Literacy / Reading
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- 2-4 hours a week
- Interview, References, Background check or Teen Agreement
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Library Branch Aide-Forest Park
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Teen Program Support Assistant-...
- Shelf Reader-Blue Ash
- Holds Assistant-Blue Ash
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- After School Activities...
- Holds Assistant- Loveland
- Teen Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Holds Assistant-Mt. Washington
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer Assistant-Blue Ash
- Branch Computer...