DuPage Animal Friends Marketing & Communication Committee Volunteer - GRAPHIC DESIGN
As a member of DuPage Animal Friends' Marketing & Communications Committee, you will help us promote the organization and support its various initiatives through strategic communications activities.
- Contribute ideas for communications initiatives and materials
- Design clear, engaging graphic communications for print and the web. This may include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, social media graphics and flyers.
- Work closely with others to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Provide the board with advice and feedback on messaging and issues management
- Attendance at committee meetings, approximately 2-3 meetings per year.
- Time commitment outside committee meetings will vary based on tasks.
- One-year commitment
- Experience in business, non-profit management or related field such as communications, public relations, marketing or social media a huge plus
- Excellent conceptual skills
- Ability to define and work to deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member
- Passion for volunteering in an animal welfare environment
Benefits to Volunteering
- Make a significant difference in the lives on the animals at DuPage County Animal Care & Control
- Play a key role in shaping the direction and achievement of DuPage Animal Friends' marketing and communication goals
- Increase your knowledge and experience in non-profits and marketing
- Have a lot of fun with some great people who are passionate about helping animals in DuPage County!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animal Care / Handling
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies based on volunteer's schedule
- Must love animals!