Hospice Sanctuary has elderly patients located all over Maricopa, in Sun City, Peoria, Scottsdale, Mesa, and North Phoenix. We are looking for talented individuals to bring comfort to these elderly patients whom are at the last stage of their life. With any musical talent, artistic talent, communicative talent, or even just the longing to help with some light cleaning or reading to dementia patients, anything can go a long way in bringing comfort to these patients.
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 30 minutes to an hour
- Music Therapy/Singing
- Talents needed for the Elderly
- Volunteers Needed in East Valley...
- Housekeeping for Elderly Hospice...
- Give Fun and Have Fun
- Make a lasting memory, Volunteer...
- Special Experience
- Bring a Friend and Bring Cheer...
- Give the Gift of Fun
- Volunteer with those with...
- Musicians Needed to Comfort...
- Volunteered Respite for Elderly
- Make Someone's Day
- Share Your Talent
- Start the New Year Spreading Cheer
- Hospice Patient needs house...