Neighbors, Inc. is looking for one or two volunteers who can help out with building and grounds work. This position would work with a full-time staff person who is responsible for all things related to our physical space: mowing, leaf-blowing, shoveling, and other interior projects. Must have some knowledge of outdoor equipment and be "handy."
This is a self-scheduled, flexible opportunity and could be as frequent as twice a week or as infrequent as on an on-call basis.
Must have reliable transportation and be passionate about the Neighbors mission.
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible, schedule created by volunteer & staff
- Group Volunteering is a Fun Way...
- Geo-Mapping Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteer
- MUCH NEEDED HELP: Grocery...
- Food Shelf Volunteer
- Sunday Caller Needed
- Come As You Are
- Habla Español? Do You Speak...
- Drive Sick or Elderly People to...
- Like Yard Work & Fixing Things?
- Thrift Store Cashiers
- Grocery Store Donation Pick-up