Neighbors, Inc. is looking for a volunteer who can help out with building and yardwork. This position would work with a full-time staff person who is responsible for all things related to our physical space: mowing, leaf-blowing, shoveling, and other interior projects. Must have some knowledge of outdoor equipment and be "handy."
This is a self-scheduled, flexible opportunity and could be as frequent as twice a week or as infrequent as on an on-call basis.
Must have reliable transportation.
For more information contact Mandy at 651-306-2145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible, schedule created by volunteer & staff
- On-Call Front Desk Volunteer
- Food Shelf Volunteer: Tuesdays...
- NAPS Volunteer: Phone Calls &...
- Come As You Are
- Yardwork & Maintenance Volunteer
- Group Volunteering is a Fun Way...
- Summer Meals
- Clothes Closet Thrift Store
- Habla Español? Do You Speak...
- Be in a Parade!
- Driver (flexible scheduling)
- Grocery Store Donation Pick-up