In-Office Volunteers Needed for JDRF DC Office
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1400 K Street, NWSuite 725Washington, DC 20005
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with mailing list maintenance as needed
- Assist with internet research as needed
- Assist with auction item packaging
- Assist with Gala program organization and preparation
- Assist with stewardship of Hope Gala sponsors by collecting guest information
- Additional Gala duties as assigned
Volunteers should have great organizational and time management skills, excel working independently and seek to grow as professionals. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, and comfort in a fast-paced environment are essential.
Volunteers must be able to work as a team, and must demonstrate leadership qualities and a willingness to learn. Prior non-profit experience is preferred.
Questions or Interested in Volunteering with Us?
Please contact Kristen Van Meter at email@example.com
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- We are flexible between 9:30-5pm on weekdays.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task well.