Build your fitness instruction skills and engage our residents in a healthy, fun and interactive form of exercise!
Bienestar operates 12 housing properties for low-income families in Washington County. Many of our residents can't afford to attend regular fitness classes. By volunteering your skills, you can help dozens of adults access affordable and regular exercise.
Working directly with our residents on a regular basis, you’ll help them to build healthy habits and participate in meaningful group exercise within their community.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Choreograph and lead group Zumba classes for adult residents
- Ensure the safety of class participants through appropriate pre- and post-workout routines
- Provide a high level of energy and enthusiasm for an enjoyable workout
- Promote a safe and inclusive setting
- Physical Education
- People Skills
- Dance / Aerobics
- Sports Coaching
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible to your schedule
- Prior experience leading Zumba classes, or working towards teaching certification