Do you enjoy being around an office atmosphere? Do you wish to broaden your experience in an office setting? Do you have a few hours a week to give to an organization dedicated to enriching the lives of others?
If you answered YES to any one of these questions, Grace hospice has a great opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking, friendly, energetic, positive people to help out our office staff.
You will be trained to
- Answer the phone professionally
- File and maintain patient charts
- Scan and email documents
- Audit volunteer HR files
- Operate Word, Excel, Publisher
and much much more!
This is a great opportunity for someone is retired from the office setting, or someone who is looking to reenter the work force.
For more information, contact Grace today!
- Hospice Care
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer