Grace Hospice is seeking Veterans to be part of our Vet-to-Vet program.
This is a program designed around the unique fellowship and brotherhood of Vets.
We unstand the importance of life review at the end of life, and we aim to provide a safe environment for each of our patients to explore, remember, and express thoughts and feelings for a peaceful transition.
Vet-to-Vet volunteer program allows closure and a brotherhood like no other program.
If you are a active military, or retired Veteran who would like to part of something great, call Grace Hospice today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...