Grace Hospice is seeking caring, loving, friendly people to become a friend to our hospice patients.
Training is provided, to insure that our volunteers are equipped with the tools to provide the best support possible.
Grace values the impact that volunteers bring and treat them as part of our team!
You will learn
- Hospice 101
- Medicare eligibility
- Spiritually and how it effects the dying patient
- Cultural diversity and the importance of respecting others values and beliefs
- Alzheimers and the most effective way to deal with the patient
and much, much more!
If you have a few extra hours a week to give to our patients and families. please contact Grace today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Sitting with Hospice Patient