Grace Hospice is seeking caring, loving, friendly people to become a friend to our hospice patients.
Training is provided, to insure that our volunteers are equipped with the tools to provide the best support possible.
Grace values the impact that volunteers bring and treat them as part of our team!
You will learn
- Hospice 101
- Medicare eligibility
- Spiritually and how it effects the dying patient
- Cultural diversity and the importance of respecting others values and beliefs
- Alzheimers and the most effective way to deal with the patient
and much, much more!
If you have a few extra hours a week to give to our patients and families. please contact Grace today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer