We are looking for volunteers to help our East African Food Distribution on Thursdays from 8:30 am to 10:30 or 10:30 to 12:30 pm. The first shift will help set up tables and stock with vegetables and basic food items, then helping clients pack the food and get the food to their car. Second shift helps and then at noon helps put the tables and left over stock away. We could use 1 to 2 people for each shift.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Thursdays from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: 3rd Wednesday in...
- Assistant to Meals on Wheels...
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Mail Crew on Wednesday, May 3
- East African Food Distribution...
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Mail Crew: Wednesday 5/31
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?