We are looking for people to ride along with a CES employee to help deliver a Meals on Wheels route because it's faster with two people. The route is Monday thru Friday from 11 am to about 12:30 pm (it generally takes an hour). You can sign up for any day Monday through Friday--try it once and see if you like it. You can even call the day before to find out if we need help--and we usually do.
No car is necessary, just a smile and a friendly attitude when you are delivering the meals to clients. We are located at 1900 11th Ave S, Mpls 55404 and we deliver to the surrounding area. If you try it and enjoy delivering food to the elderly, you could volunteer to help once a week or once a month or whenever it fits into your schedule. Call Melanie at 612-870-1125 x128 to reserve a day to try it out!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- once a week or month from 10:45 am to 12:30 pm
- Assistant to Meals on Wheels...
- East African Food Distribution...
- Mail Crew: Wednesday 6/21
- Front Desk: answering phones
- Need help putting labels on...
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: 3rd Wednesday in...
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Help
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Clerical help needed in business...
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?