The United Way of Addison County is looking for volunteers to join the Community Impact Funding Committee. The Committee is comprised of 30-50 community representatives who review and meet with agencies, review the applications and make funding recommendations to the Board of Directors. The review process includes looking at and evaluating financial sustainability, governance, program design and outcomes. The Committee is divided into 3 impact teams: Healthy & Independent Living, Education, and Financial Stability. Each team is assigned specific agencies or programs to review.
The process starts in January and ends early April and the total amount of time for this 4 month commitment is approximately 40-60 hours. Some amount of schedule flexibility is important as many of the site visits and team meetings are held during regular business hours. Efforts will be made to time meetings for the early or late part of the day to accomodate work schedules.
Please call 388-7044 for more information. Thank you!
- Business Analysis
- Resource Development / Management
- Financial Planning
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- January - April. 40-60hours total for the 4 months
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman for...
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant for the...
- After School Support at The Boys...
- Card Players
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...