Volunteer ACE Assistant Instructor
National Junior Tennis and Learning of Trenton (NJTLT) seeks dynamic, engaging instructor with a proven ability to motivate students in our Academic Creative Engagement (ACE) Program. Candidate should have prior experience with youth, but experience is not required.
- High energy level and ability to engage students
- Excellent presentation skills
- Classroom management skills
- Able to provide students with a positive learning environment.
- Help students excel in activities.
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently, while utilizing materials
- Ability to manage and prioritize student needs
- Great understanding of Math, Language & Writing
- BA/BS preferred or current enrolled student
- Previous training/teaching experience preferred
- ACE takes place two times a week
- ACE will begin October 24th and run for approximately 12 weeks ending February 10th 2016.
- The second session of ACE is slated to begin February 13th and end May 12th.
We are looking for top talent to assist in supporting our mission.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3hrs/wk for 12 weeks
- Have to be able to transport yourself to the sites the program runs out of.