Homebound Meal Deliverer
November 24 th 2016
- 1. Please arrive at 9:30: a.m. PF- Coffeehouse, 331 West 42 nd Street, between 8 th and 9 th Avenue.
- 2. Please bring these instructions with you
- Sign-in at the front desk, where a volunteer or staff will give you a cap and a "Volunteer" sign to put in your windshield, if you are a driver. Make sure you wear your Project FIND hat so you can be identified.
- Then report to the Delivery Assigner who will give you a list of deliveries.
- Help yourself to a cup of coffee and a doughnut.
- 1. When the kitchen is ready, pick up the hot dinners from the Homebound Meal Inspector in the serving area. The Inspector will verify that you have the correct number of dinners.
- 2. One bag per senior
- 3. Check all of your bags before you leave to make sure they are complete.
- 4. Make the deliveries. Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving from Project FIND and your church/organization. Please Note: Each card has the senior’s telephone number listed on it. Please call the number if you get no answer at the door and be patient. If you are unable to make a delivery, do not leave the meal, Please give it to a homeless person
- 5. Mail the delivery cards to Project FIND in the self-addressed envelope .Note:We need to have a record of each meal served, as well as a report on any instances in which you were unable to gain entry, or on any unusual or dangerous situations.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US PROVIDE THANKSGIVING FOR OUR ELDERS. PROJECT FIND WISHES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours