Do you like graphic design and want to use your knowledge to make an impact? The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Peninsula is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to support their Development department with creating design event collateral.
Graphic Design Intern-(unpaid)
Reports to: Events and Donor Relations Manager
Time commitment: 10-15 hours per week
Working under the guidance of the Events and Donor Relations Manager, the Graphic Design Intern will design event collateral for BGCP fundraisers. This includes but is not limited to:
- Youth of the Year posters showcasing each youth of the year candidate (about 40 total).
- Event Invitations
- Event programs
- Event pledge cards
- Other event collateral as needed
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 10-15 hours/week
- Administrative Volunteer Needed...
- 1-1 Mentoring Opportunity! Coach...
- Help Kids with Homework at the...
- Spanish-Speaking Volunteers...
- Youth Academic Tutors Needed!
- Graphic Design Intern Needed for...
- Do you like LEGOs? Lego League...
- Volunteer with the Boys and...
- Dance Instructor for Boys and...
- Judges Needed for LEGO Robotics...
- Mentor a Student - Boys and...