Graduation Success Tutors
WhenMon Oct 24, 2016 07:30 AM - Fri Jun 16, 2017 08:30 AM
WhereSammamish and Interlake High SchoolsSammamish - 100 140th Ave SEInterlake - 16245 NE 24th StBellevue, WA 98005
Support Bellevue School District’s 100% Graduation Goal! BSD is seeking tutors for students at-risk of not graduating on time. These students need additional academic support for both their current classes, as well as the online credit recovery courses they may be enrolled in. We are seeking adult tutors with patience, humor, and content knowledge in high school subjects - especially math and sciences - to support these students for one hour before school (7:30-8:30) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays. Tutor first thing in the morning, be into work by 9, and help a high school student graduate on time.
- Math / Science Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour per week
- Mentor a Bellevue Student
- Second Grade Literacy Tutor
- STEM Volunteers/Advisors Needed
- Help Students Chart a Path to...
- Volunteer with Middle School...
- School-Based Volunteer
- STEM K-5 Robotics
- VIBES (Volunteers In Bellevue's...
- Classroom Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors and Tutors
- Tutor a Bellevue Student
- Volunteers in Elementary Schools
- Graduation Success Tutors
- Volunteer with High School...
- Spanish Speaking Mentors Needed