The Caldwell Family YMCA is looking for a volunteer with a passion for inspiring teens to grow and develop into leaders in their community!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create an accepting environment where all teens are welcome to learn more about themselves
- Help teens grow into leaders
- Encourage teens to create life-long friends
- Advise weekly meetings, social events, volunteer events, and teen nights
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on Register
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted once the background check has cleared.
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- weekly plus events
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Garden Prep Volunteers
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Child Watch--West Branch
- Gym Supervisor--West Branch
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Child Watch--Caldwell Branch
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- New Knowledge Adventures...
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...