Grace Hospice is seeking careing, compassionate people to provide comapanionship to our patients in Byron Center.
It takes special people to give of their time, and open their heart!
If you have a few hours each week to dedicate to enriching someone's life, Grace Hospice has the right opportunities for you!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Hospice companion
- End of Life Companion