The Caldwell Family YMCA is seeking 1-2 volunteers who have a passion for youth development and an interest in the political process!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Facilitate life-changing experiences for teens
- Recruit & work with 10+ teens participating in the youth conference
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with delegates' parents
- Teach youth to create budgets & write bills
- Facilitate weekly meetings
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on Register
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted once your background check has been processed.
- Strategic Planning
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly Wednesday Evenings
- Ideal candidates will have some experience with government workings & politics
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Garden Prep Volunteers
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Child Watch--West Branch
- Gym Supervisor--West Branch
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Child Watch--Caldwell Branch
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- New Knowledge Adventures...
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Make A Splash Locker Room...