If you know Wayland MI, then you know what community means! People in Wayland care about each other! They look out for each other and are committed to bettering their community and the people in it!
Grace Hospice and Wayland have something in common....Grace Hospice is committed to providing top notch care and support to the good people of Wayland as well.
Grace Hospice is seeking careing, loving people to provide support and comfort to our hospice patients in the Wayland area.
If you have just a few extra hours a week, or even a month to sit with our patients, your neighbors and provide spiritual, emotional, physical and social support, call us today!
We would love to have you on our team!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient