Do you live here? Muskegon is a great place to live, to grow, to give.
Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to provide companionship to our hospice patients and their families.
As a Grace Hospice volunteer you will be trained to assure you are comfortable and knowledgable for your role. Grace hospice staff understands and values the importance of our volunteers and we treat you as part of the team!
Some of the roles as a volunteer are
- Reading to our patients
- Running errands
- Crafts with our patients
- Life review
and much much more!
If you have a desire to better your community, call Grace Hospice today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...