What is your Purpose? What is your Why? When is your Time?
These are some of the questions we all ask ourselves from time to time. We all want to feel like we have made a difference in some small way to make the world a better place.
If you have even wondered what impact you could really make in your community or the world you live in then wonder no more........
Grace Hospice is seeking caring, loving compassionate people to help our patients and their loved ones on their last journey.
Grace understands the importance of volunteers and the contribution they make on our families! We know that there is a special bond that takes place between people at this most precious time. We rely on our volunteers to assist our staff in meeting the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of our patients.
We provide training to assure you are comfortable and knowledgable in your role. We support you as you go along, and think of you as part of the team!
If you believe that one person CAN make a difference.....call me today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient