Grace hospice is seeking loving, compassionate people to provide friendly visits to our patients in Whitehall/Montague/Muskegon areas.
Our volunteers undergo a 8-10 hour training to equip them with the tools they need to help patients and families on their final journey.
After training is completed, you can determine how much time to commit to Grace Hospice, as well as the communities you would like to serve. Because the duties of the volunteers varywe will help you find an opportunity that is convenient for you.
Whether you dedicate as little as two hours per month or 8 hours per week, all efforts are extremely appreciated.
As a volunteer you may assist with
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family member
- Providing assistance with clerical duties in our office
- Assisting in our beravement department
- Running errands for patients or their caregivers
- Supporting special projects behind the scences
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer